AIST > RCIS > Mutual Authentication Protocol for HTTP > MutualTestFox: an experimental web browser > Change log
- Base code updated to Mozilla Firefox 3.6.13.
- Supporting new protocol specification draft-07.
- Base code updated to Mozilla Firefox 3.5.3.
- Supporting new protocol specification draft-05.
- Base code updated to Mozilla Firefox 3.0.1.
- Base code updated to Mozilla Firefox 3.0 Release Candidate 1.
- Windows binary only: fixed a bug generating random number sa.
- Improved handling of overwrapping realms and paths.
- UI improvements for long usernames.
- Improved handling of tab order of input fields: the login button now has a tab order to prevent accidental input of passwords to the search entry field (experimental)
- Build process improved (now build is possible on Linux) (experimental)
- J(pi) was wrongly calculated according to older specification.
- UserAgent updated
- A possible memory leak in error case was fixed
- thanks to slashdot.jp AC #1335223
- README added to the source archive
- Initial release.