Updating Quantum Cryptography 2007
|Dates:||October 1 (Mon) - 3 (Wed), 2007|
|Venue:||Akihabara Convention Hall|
|Akihabara Daibiru 2F|
1-18-13 Sotokanda, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo 101-0021
|Nearest Stations:||JR Akihabara Station (Yamanote-line, Keihin-Tohoku-line, Soubu-line): 1-minute walk|
|Tsukuba Express (TX) Akihabara Station: 3-minute walk|
|Tokyo Metro Akihabara Station (Hibiya-line): 4-minute walk|
|Tokyo Metro Suehirocho Station (Ginza-line): 5-minute walk|
|Day 1:||Overview 1,|
Vendor's View 1
|Day 2:||Overview 2,|
Vendor's View 2
|Day 3 (Closed):||Standardization Factors,|
The aim of this workshop is to provide a forum for researchers, vendors, people involved in standardization activities, and government officials to update each other on the current status and future perspective of quantum cryptography technologies, share issues, and facilitate consensus-building efforts for sound development of the quantum cryptography technologies as an efficient tool.
Topics covered by the workshop will include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Current status of QKD system
- Security notion & Evaluation method
- Market analysis & Business model building
- Future perspective of the next-generation QC
- Issues regarding the introduction of QC technology into the industry
- Collaborative Institute for Nano Quantum Information Electronics, University of Tokyo (NanoQUINE)
- Fujitsu Laboratories Ltd.
- Id Quantique SA
- MagiQ Technologies, Inc.
- Mitsubishi Electric Corporation
- NEC Corporation
- Nippon Telegraph and telephone Corporation
- Technical Insights - Frosst & Sullivan
- Technion - Israel Institute of Technology
- Toshiba Research Europe Ltd. Cambridge Research Lab
- University of Science and Technology of China
Buheita Fujiwara (Chairman of IPA)
Yuichi Matsushima (Executive Director of NICT)
Hideki Imai (Director of Research Center for Information Security, AIST)
IPA, NICT, AIST
Ministry of Internal Affairs and Communications
Ministry of Economy, Trade and Industry (planned)
- Registration page is now open.
- Registration fee charged.