Computational and Symbolic Proofs of Security
Spring School and French-Japanese collaboration workshop
Apr. 6th - Apr. 9th, 2009
Scientific programThe program and slides of presentations are available.
Students reportA report on the workshop, written by 5 students
LocationAtagawa Heights Highashi Izu Peninsula, Japan.
This is a natural hot springs location (onsen), facing the Pacific ocean, 2 hours away from Tokyo.
- French-Japanese collaboration project on Computational Soundness
Centre National de la Recherche Scientifique,
Japan Science and Technology agency
Special Thanks to
TopicsProofs of security, from various perspectives. See also a more detailed presentation.
- Martin Abadi (Univ. California at Santa Cruz and Microsoft Research)
- Michael Backes (Saarland Univ. and Max Planck Institute for Software Systems)
- Bruno Blanchet (ENS Paris)
- Ralf Kuesters (Univ. Trier)
- John C. Mitchell (Stanford Univ.)
- Kazuo Ohta (UEC Tokyo)
- Olivier Pereira (Univ. Catholique de Louvain)
- David Pointcheval (ENS Paris)
- Roberto Segala (Univ. Verona)
- Bogdan Warinschi (Univ. Bristol)