CANS09 Student Grant Program
The CANS09 student grant program provides stipends to assist with travel and accommodation expenses for full-time students whose paper is accepted and present the paper at CANS09.
Stipend applications become available on our Web site on July 23rd.
Application deadline for stipends sets at August 21st.
Notifications of successful applicants are sent about 10 days after the deadline.
Please read the rest of this page carefully; it contains important information regarding materials and deadlines.
Current and Upcoming Grant Opportunities
- CANS 2009: The 8th International Conference on Cryptology And Network Security, 12-14 December 2009, Kanazawa, Ishikawa, Japan. Applications are due by Friday, August 21, 2009.
Quick Reference for Applicants
- Complete the online grant application form. Your Supporting Statement is the most important part of your application: it should describe your current research projects and how the conference will relate with it and be helpful and claim how your paper is attractive to CANS 2009 attendees.
- Do make conference reservations early.
- Send your student ID: fax it to +81-3-5298-4522 or send a hard copy to
CANS 2009 Organization CommitteePlease state on the fax or on the head of the letter that "a grant applicant to CANS 2009".
Attn: (Dr) Akira Otsuka, General Chair
c/o RCIS, AIST
Akihabara Daibiru #1003,
1-18-13 Sotokanda Chiyoda-ku,
101-0021 Tokyo JAPAN.
- All materials must arrive at CANS 2009 organizing committee on or before the application deadline. Late applications and materials will not be considered.
- Successful applicants will be determined by the paper and the statement.
- Stipend grants will be determined by comparative assessment among applicants.
- Grants will be issued on site of CANS2009.
If you have any questions or would like further information, please contact the CANS09 Conference, .