ICITS 2009 Visa

A valid passport is required for foreign nationals to enter Japan. A visa may also be required for some nations - please contact the Japanese Consulate or diplomatic mission in your country at least three months before your departure to Japan. For details, please consult the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Japan website or contact the Japanese Embassy in your country, as required steps to obtain visas may vary from country to country.

We will only issue VISA supporting documents for participants registered for the Conference.
Please make sure that you complete your online registration before requesting your documents to icits2009-visa@m.aist.go.jp.